Recommendations for the Day of the Exam:
- Do not smoke for at least two hours prior to your physical exam.
- Drink plenty of water prior to the physical exam and stay hydrated.
- Do not drink coffee, tea, soda or hot chocolate the day of the exam. WATER ONLY
- Make sure and take all of your routine prescriptions medications on time.
- Do not rush your way to your appointment. Arrive a little early to fill out paperwork.
- Stay calm and be patient.
When Arriving for the Exam:
- Bring your current driver’s license with you and one additional form of ID.
- Know your medical history, past surgeries and all current medications. (Bring a list.)
- Bring a list of prescribing doctors for all medications.
- Bring eye glasses, contact lenses or hearing aids.
- Be prepared to provide a urine sample.